Pair of Motor Brushes for Powakaddy Freeway or Classic Legend EMD Motor
- Remove the rubber boot from the end of the motor.
- Cut the plastic tie which is usually in place around the motor keeping the 2 wires intact.
- Remove both the upper and lower wire from the motor by pulling gently in the direction of the gearbox.
- Remove the plastic brush covers by sliding in the direction of the gearbox – this will release the brushes which will spring out to a certain extent.
- Remove both brushes and measure the length of them – they should be at least 1.5cm long.