CaddyCell 18 Hole Lithium Battery & Charger with built in USB port
The first Lithium golf battery on the market to have a built in USB port which allows you to charge any device which uses a USB charging cable such as a mobile phone. Great not only for golfers, but also for campers etc.
This incredibly light Lithium Ion polymer battery (LiFePO4) from CaddyCell is one of the safest, most advanced Lithium batteries you can buy. The all new Caddy Cell 16ah lithium golf battery is purpose designed for use on any golf trolley that currently uses a 12 volt lead acid battery, no changes or alterations needed.
- Caddycell 18 Hole Lithium Battery
- Caddycell Lithium battery charger
- Caddycell Neoprene carry bag
- T Bar – Torberry Lead – allows this battery to be used on any trolley which uses a Torberry battery connection
- Built in USB port allows you to charge any device with a USB cable, such as a mobile phone.
- Weighs just 2.1kg and measures 167mm x 125mm x 75mm to offer the smallest, lightest battery you could ask for.
- Lasts up to ten times longer than a standard lead acid golf battery.
- 75% lighter than a standard lead-acid golf battery
- 1/3 the size of a standard lead acid golf trolley battery
- Complete with connector to fit PowaKaddy, Hill Billy, MotoCaddy and anything in between!
- Controlled by Battery Management System to avoid over charging, balance cells and give long trouble free life
- Fully charges from empty in around 3 hours
- Full 3 year guarantee
- Supplied with purpose designed battery charger, Neoprene pouch and guarantee card.