2022 Motocaddy M1 DHC Electric Trolley
The compact M1 DHC, takes the impressive features offered by the easy-to-use M1 and adds Automatic Downhill Control, All-terrain DHC wheels, and an Electronic parking brake.
Downhill Control Technology
Established over a decade ago, Downhill Control (DHC) has undergone extensive development and refinement since its creation. The game-changing technology is now considered an essential feature for thousands of golfers across the globe.
DHC ensures the trolley maintains a constant speed while moving down a gradient, helping golfers stay in complete control around even the most undulating golf courses. The award-winning feature is now bolstered by the integration of all-terrain wheels and an electronic parking brake, perfect for planting the trolley on an uphill or downhill slope.
Simplicity without compromise
A perfect introduction to our iconic M-Series range, the compact M1 DHC is simple-to-use, without compromising on performance, game-enhancing features, or reliability.
The M1 DHC’s latest high-power 28V drive system combines with a whisper-quiet 230W motor, producing unrivalled power and endurance to tackle every type of golf course.
Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) technology allows you to set the M1 DHC to travel a specific distance, ideal for sending your trolley to arrive at the next tee box while you walk across the golf course hands-free, and in style.
The M1 DHC also features a useful USB charging port to keep your devices topped-up during a round of golf, a stylish new inverting wheel design, and a fully-adjustable handle height.
LCD Widescreen Display
The M1 DHC Electric Trolley features an anti-glare LCD widescreen display, offering impressive visibility in all light conditions. The intuitive screen layout provides improved accessibility making the interface easier to navigate, helping you stay focused on the golf.
- Automatic Downhill Control
- Allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
- Electronic parking brake
- Keeps the trolley stationary on slopes & undulations
- All terrain DHC wheels
- With anti-skid tread to tackle all types of ground with ease
- Simple, compact-folding system
- Award-winning M-Series folding technology fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
- More powerful, efficient, & reliable than ever before
- Full-colour LCD widescreen display
- Crystal-clear backlit interface
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45 yards)
- Set the trolley to travel a selected distance in 15-yard increments
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Stay in complete control with a quick glance at the handle display
- USB charging port
- Ideal for charging any USB powered device while you play
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery
- IP66 water & dust rating for complete protection against the elements
- On board battery charging
- No need to remove the battery for storage, transportation & charging
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Thicker frame profile combines with top quality materials for unrivalled performance
- Space-saving inverting wheels
- Flip the wheels to fit into the tightest spaces
- Convenient auto-open stand
- Allows the trolley to stand upright for minimised folded footprint
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Ensures the trolley is optimised for golfers of every height
- Powerful, whisper‑quiet 230w DHC motor
- Quiet, exceptional performance with power when you need it
- EASILOCK™ compatible
- Securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap
- WEIGHT: 10.60kgs
- DIMENSIONS: 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)
- MOTOR: 230w DHC
- VOLTAGE: 28V
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- WARRANTY LENGTH:
- Trolley: 2 Years
- Lithium Battery: 5 Years
- Battery Charger: 2 Years
- COLOUR OPTIONS: Graphite